The eGovernment Implementation
Committee is responsible for implementing government IT plans such as
the Government Information Systems Plan (GISP) to facilitate better, more
efficient, and more transparent government service.
USec. Fortunato T.
dela Peña (DoST)
Renato C. Valencia
* Develop an implementation plan for GISP
* Review and integrate core government frontline services
* Review and consolidate all networking requirements of government agencies
* Study feasibility of a single government portal
* Review mandate of NCC and align with ITECC directions
* Review and recommend policy regarding ICT matters
* Review BOT guidelines on procurement to include and cover BOT IT projects
* Monitor compliance of agencies with the e-Commerce Act